THE HILLBROOKS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think of our Managing Agent?

5 posters

Go down

What do you think of our Managing Agent? Empty What do you think of our Managing Agent?

Post  hbrookskahmen Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:48 pm

I find d Condo Manager damn rude.

hbrookskahmen

Back to top Go down

What do you think of our Managing Agent? Empty Re: What do you think of our Managing Agent?

Post  hillbrooks_gangnam Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:46 am

It works like this. All he has to do is to suck up to the Chairperson. If he gets the support of the Chairperson, he is safe and he can afford to be rude to residents.

hillbrooks_gangnam

Back to top Go down

What do you think of our Managing Agent? Empty Re: What do you think of our Managing Agent?

Post  ronlimch256 Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:34 pm

If u ask me, I would say this M.A. is damn useless. How could they have allowed the pasting of notices onto the wall mirrors inside d lifts?

ronlimch256

Back to top Go down

Post  crystalclear Mon May 20, 2013 10:13 am

They are not doing much besides basic admin work. The y are leaving it to the "majority" of the council to make decisions, rightly or wrongly. They should also be advising the council.
I heard the recent increase in M.A. fee goes to the salary of the condo manager. I was also told that this chap was our condo manager under the previous M.A. but he lasted less than a month before he was removed and subsequently left the company.

crystalclear

Back to top Go down

Post  hbrooks_res1 Fri May 24, 2013 6:46 am

This M.A. was signed on with an increment of about a $1000 in fee from the previous one. One year after, another fee increment of $500. What is going on?

hbrooks_res1

Back to top Go down

Post  ronlimch256 Wed May 29, 2013 5:32 am

Yes, what is going on? I would like to know too. We are supposed to cut cost. The council should consider reducing the headcount in the office instead of increasing the salary of the Condo Manager.

ronlimch256

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum